Proscenium, 1170 Peachtree St N.E. Suite 1200
The Leader’s Institute – Atlanta ®
1170 Peachtree St NE #1200
We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Atlanta, Georgia at our Regus office at Atlanta – Proscenium, 1170 Peachtree St N.E. Suite 1200, Atlanta, Georgia 30309. This office opens at 8:30 AM, registration begins at 8:45 AM, and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the public speaking classes or workshops listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the public speaking class locations page and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Atlanta, GA presentation workshops are scheduled about once every four months.
- Access the Fearless Presentations ® course syllabus
- Download a printable brochure: Fearless Presentations ® — PDF
Don’t See a Convenient Class?
Try a few of these cities that are fairly close to Atlanta: Orlando/Tampa, FL | St. Louis, MO | Washington, DC
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)
Get on the Waiting List for the Next Atlanta Workshop.
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.
- 2015-October Great Presentation Class in Atlanta The October Fearless Presentations® public speaking class in Atlanta was a great blend of classroom teaching and personal presentation coaching for each presenter in the class! We spent the first day of the two-day class focusing on reducing public speaking fear and designing and delivering short, persuasive speeches, and on the second day, I helped ...
- Most Recent Fearless Presentations Workshop in Atlanta, Georgia The group who attended the Fearless Presentations Workshop® in Atlanta learned the importance of the proper use of audience participation. Many people try to get their audiences involved in their presentations, but end up struggling to get people to participate. .The first mistake people make is that they ask rhetorical questions and then wait for ...
- December 2012 Fearless Presentations Workshop in Atlanta Georgia It was a blazing 100+ degree outside in Atlanta, Georgia, but the participants in the Leaders Institute’s Fearless Presentations Workshop learned how to keep their cool when the pressure to deliver great presentation is on. One of the best ways to keep your composure is to only focus on the smiling faces in the crowd. ...
- Public Speaking Class in Atlanta helps Professionals Eliminate Public Speaking Fear Last week, I flew into Atlanta, Georgia to teach a Fearless Presentations® public speaking course for a fantastic group of professionals. In the program, we had a doctor who was just elected to the Board of Directors at his local hospital, a couple of electrical engineers, a woman who designs iPad aps for a ...
- Grizzard Communications Conducts On-Site Public Speaking Class Rick Highsmith was invited back to Grizzard for the fourth public speaking class for employees on December 9th and 10th. Pat D’Alba, Senior Vice President, commented, “Immediately after taking the class, I used the techniques I had learned to close a very large deal for us. We want all our employees who interact with ...