CBD-River North, 321 N. Clark Street, 5th Floor
The Leader’s Institute – Chicago ®
321 N Clark St #5000
Phone: (312) 546-3026 ext-101
We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Chicago, Illinois at our office at CBD – River North, 321 N. Clark Street, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60654. This office opens at 8:30 AM, registration begins at 8:45 AM, and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the public speaking classes or workshops listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the public speaking class locations page and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Chicago, IL presentation workshops are scheduled about once every four months.
Access the Fearless Presentations ® course syllabus
Download a printable brochure: Fearless Presentations ® — PDF
Don’t See a Convenient Class?
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)
Get on the Waiting List for the Next Chicago Workshop.
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.
- 2017 February Learning Together at Presentation Skills Classes in Chicago As a Fearless Presentation ® instructor, I always cherish our open-enrollment, two-day presentation skills classes in Chicago. I am continually privileged to meet incredible professionals in a wide variety of fields. What they all have in common is a commitment to ongoing personal development. Not only do they carve out a chunk of time from ...
- 2016 June Fearless Presentations Class in Chicago, IL 2016 June Fearless Presentations ® Public Speaking Class in Chicago, Illinois Some of our super speakers from our recent Chicago Fearless Presentation ® classes on June 16 and 17. Not only did they learn to harness their nervousness and turn it into charismatic energy, they excelled at organizing their ideas and practiced the art of storytelling. ...
- September 2015 Chicago Fearless Presentations Class Our Chicago Fearless Presentations ® seminar, held on September 3rd and 4th, was the first official American class solo for The Leaders Institute® trainer and license holder for Europe, Eric Molin. In his first full training (observed by Doug Staneart) after being certified, he taught the Fearless Presentations® public speaking seminar, and trained and coached ...
- June 2015 Fearless Presentations in Chicago, IL On June 18, 2015 in Chicago, IL a great group shared their deep fears of public speaking but by the end of the second day everyone said they were feeling much more confident. They were surprised at how much fun they had and how they had even enjoyed giving their speeches. This Chicago group developed strong bonds with ...
- March 2013 Fearless Presentations Workshop in Chicago Illinois When it comes to improving your abilities to improve your public speaking ability, it’s important to understand that you can’t just Need to improve, you must Want to improve. Most people go through lives talking about how they need to do things. Things like eating right, exercising, learn a new language. But need is just ...