Quick Presentation Skills Tip
We all want to deliver presentations that will engage our audience from the moment a presentation begins, but there’s something you can do to capture your audience’s attention before the presentation even starts.
Have a great title.
The key to a great title is to include the result of the presentation in the title. For example, a title such as “2011 Financials” is not so great because for one thing, it’s not very interesting, and secondly, we don’t know what the result was. A title such as, “2011 Was a Year of Growth in X Industry and a Year of Challenge in Y Industry” is better for two reasons: it’s more interesting and gives the audience a clear idea of what the outcome was in 2011. In most cases, it’s better to give the result at the beginning so that the audience knows exactly where the presentation is going. It will make the presentation more memorable in the long run.
If you like this Public Speaking Tip, Check Out More Below:
- Public Speaking Fear Leads to Missed Opportunities
Once you overcome the fear of public speaking, you’ll be amazed at how you capitalize on opportunities that you previously missed. If you experience stage fright or public speaking fear, then there is a good chance that you are missing opportunities. …
- Get off the Short List: Winning Bid Presentations By: Doug Staneart
In past decades, the contractor who had the lowest bid typically got the job. And while low bids are still critical, today that same contractor is likely to be placed on a “Short List” where the contractor will have to sell himself an…
- Public Speaking Ideas- Audience Participation Adds Impact- Part Six- Synergy Public Speaking Ideas- Audience Participation Adds Impact- Part Six- Synergy
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Here is a lesson we need to take to just about every part of our lives, including our presentations. Too often we prepare just wa…
- Presentation Tips: How to Show Less Public Speaking Fear http://www.leadersinstitute.com Presentation tips to help reduce public speaking fear and design a good business presentation. Visit our website for more free presentation training videos.
- PowerPoint Presentation Tips and Presentation Skills Training http://www.leadersinstitute.com PowerPoint Presentation Tips and training to create good a PowerPoint outline. Visit our website for more free presentation training videos.