Do You Experience Any of these Symptoms of Public Speaking Fear?
Download a printable brochure: Fearless Presentations ®
This public speaking course is the fastest, easiest way to reduce stage fright. In just a single day, this presentation seminar helps participants gain poise and self-confidence in front of a group! Public Speaking Fear is still the #1 fear in America. And, right or wrong, people form a perception of who we are and what we represent by the self-confidence that we show when we deliver business presentations. A person who can stand in front of a group, with poise and self-confidence, can immediately create the perception of competency. However, a person who is shy and timid in front of a group will have a tough time convincing the audience that he or she is capable. Our public speaking classes are designed to help participants generate this self-confidence when they speak, so that their audiences see them as being the expert!
Fearless Presentations ®
Office Opens at 8:30 AM | Registration Begins at 8:45 AM | Class Time is from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuition is just $995/person and includes materials.
Custom/Private Classes for as Little as $3975
- 10 Ways to Reduce or Eliminate Public Speaking Fear! (Access a free video of this session by clicking here!)
- A Simple Technique that will Improve Your Memory so You Never Again Lose Your Train of Thought in a Speech.
- Elite Speaking Secret: Give Entire Presentations without Needing Notes.
- Powerful Introductions and Endings
- Using Stories and Examples to Make Your Presentations More Interesting.
- A Simple Technique that will Reduce 90% of Nervousness in Seconds!
- A Simple Process to Help Persuade Any Audience
- Identifying Your Specific Strengths and Weaknesses as a Presenter
- Impromptu Speaking Made Easy
- Keep Control of Your Audience During Question & Answer Sessions
- One-on-One Presentation Coaching from Your Certified Instructor
- How to Write a World-Class, Compelling, Speech in Just Minutes (Versus Days or Weeks).
- Adding Evidence (Proof) to Your Presentation (not Just Data).
- 10 Ways to Add Impact to Your Presentations.
- How to Deliver a Presentation Slideshow Created by Someone Else.
- Use Analogies to Make Technical Business Presentations Easier to Understand.
- How to Use PowerPoint and Other Visual Aids
- A Few, Simple, Public Speaking Secrets that Add Impact to Your Presentation
- Showmanship is a Secret to Great Presentations!
- Deliver Your Final Presentation with Guidance from a Certified Public Speaking Coach
Graduates of the program come back over and over because there is so much content that is jam-packed into the seminar that every time a participants comes back (with a new level of understanding and experience) they grow more and more! We’ve listed just a few of the quotes from some of our class members on this website. Over the last seven years, we have taught over 1000 public speaking classes in cities all over the world. We have over 10,000 graduates. Best of all, we have a 100% SUCCESS RATE! Every single person who completes the class is asked two questions at the conclusion. First, “Was the class worth the tuition?” And second, “Would you recommend the course to your friends?” Since we started teaching the program in 2002, EVERY SINGLE PARTICIPANT has answered YES to both of these questions! No other training company in the world has had a track record like this.
Each of the events below have limited enrollments available to ensure optimal participation. Most classes have a maximum of 10 participants, so register early! Click on any of the links below to register for a class! Seating is limited.
- Each City has one two-day seminar every four months
- Tuition is just $995/person for the two-day Fearless Presentations ® class.
- Private classes for groups of five or more people can be scheduled at your office for a discounted tuition.
|10/27/16||Fearless Presentations ® - Philadelphia||Philadelphia - One Liberty Place||Details Add to Cart|
|11/10/16||Fearless Presentations ® - Charlotte||Charlotte - Southpark Fairview||Details Add to Cart|
|12/01/16||Fearless Presentations ® - Detroit||Detroit - Novi Crystal Glen||Details Add to Cart|
|12/01/16||Fearless Presentations ® - New York||New York - 77 Water Street||Details Add to Cart|
|12/05/16||Fearless Presentations ® - Atlanta||Atlanta - Proscenium||Details Add to Cart|
|01/19/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Dallas||Dallas - III Lincoln Center||Details Add to Cart|
|01/19/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Los Angeles||Los Angeles - Gas Company Tower||Details Add to Cart|
|01/26/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Washington DC||DC, Washington- 2200 Pennsylvania||Details Add to Cart|
|02/02/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Portland||Portland - Liberty Centre||Details Add to Cart|
|02/16/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Miami||Miami - Wells Fargo Plaza||Details Add to Cart|
|02/23/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Philadelphia||Philadelphia - One Liberty Place||Details Add to Cart|
|02/23/17||Fearless Presentations ® Chicago||Chicago - CBD- River North||Details Add to Cart|
|03/09/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Denver||Denver-Cherry Creek||Details Add to Cart|
|03/23/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Houston||Houston - Galleria||Details Add to Cart|
|03/30/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Charlotte||Charlotte - Southpark Fairview||Details Add to Cart|
|04/20/17||Fearless Presentations ® - New York||New York - 77 Water Street||Details Add to Cart|
|04/20/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Atlanta||Atlanta - Proscenium||Details Add to Cart|
|04/27/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Detroit||Detroit - Novi Crystal Glen||Details Add to Cart|
|05/11/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Los Angeles||Los Angeles - Gas Company Tower||Details Add to Cart|
|05/18/17||Fearless Presentations ® - Dallas||Dallas - III Lincoln Center||Details Add to Cart|
Seating is limited in each class, and seats are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Click here to View Entire Class Schedule
*Most classes require participants to guarantee registrations with a credit card before a registration can be completed. Invoices must be paid no later than 30 days after the completion of the class or the credit card on file will be charged for the tuition. All classes are limited enrollment and registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis. Tuition includes a non-refundable $100 registration fee. Because the class space is limited to just a few people, no refunds or transfers will be given within 14-days of course start date. Participants may transfer to a future class after a $100 transfer fee is received in our office as long as at least 14 days advance notice is given by participant. No-shows and/or participants who cancel within 14 days of the class start date will forfeit all tuition paid.
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.