Presentation Coaching: One-on-One Public Speaking Coaching
If time is short or if you have a big presentation coming up, and you need help fast, then one of our certified public speaking coaches can help you with a one-on-one personal coaching sessions. Your instructor will assess your coaching session individually and customize the material specifically for your specific needs. Your session can either be a structured module from one of our public speaking courses or a little more spontaneous if you like. Personal coach is a great fit for the following situations:
- Graduates of the Fearless Presentations® class who are looking to increase their skills to an even higher level.
- Corporate Executives who deliver high-powered presentations.
- Entrepreneurs who want to use presentations to generate free publicity.
- Sales professionals who use presentations to close contracts.
- Professionals who have an important presentation and time is short.
- Professional Speakers or people who want to become a professional speaker.
The most highly sought after skill in corporate America is the ability to stand on your feet and say what you want to say, the way you want to say it. And, right or wrong, people form a perception of who we are and what we represent by the confidence that we show when we speak. A person who can stand in front of a group, with poise and confidence, can immediately create the perception of competency. This program can help speakers polish their presentation style so that they appear even more confident, poised, and in control while speaking, can focus on ways to design and deliver powerful presentations, or help the presenter become more persuasive.
Sample Coaching Modules
Any level of presenter is welcome in a coaching session, and our certified speaking coaches can help you design the most appropriate agenda for your session. Below are a few sample modules that participants typically choose to cover in their one-on-one presentation coaching.
- Designing Concise Presentations (Anyone can design a 100 bullet point presentation, but only a master can design a presentation that is precise and on-point.)
- Being Able Deliver Confidently without Notes or Visual Aids
- Thinking on Your Feet (Being able to verbalize ideas on the fly.)
- Developing Effective Examples and Stories for Key Points
- The Professional Speaker Toolbox: 10 Secrets to Designing and Delivering Powerful Speeches.
- How to Design World-Class Presentations in Minutes
- Using Audience Participation to Gain 100% Consensus
- Adding Energy and Enthusiasm
- Presenting with Visuals Aids and Slideshows (without being a bore).
- Confident Question and Answer Periods
- Video-taped feedback of your presentation
Tuition for a Presentation Coaching Session
Tuition for a one-on-one coaching session with one of our certified presentation coaches is just $1,497 per day or $997 per half-day session. You’ll be amazed at what you’ll be able to accomplish in a very short period of time. In a half-day session, our instructors can help you design (from scratch) and deliver as many as five different presentations. You’ll be shocked at the results that you create.