100 M Street SE, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20003
The Leader’s Institute – Washington DC ®
100 M Street SE #600
We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Washington, DC at our Regus office located at 100 M Street, S.E., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20003. This office opens at 8:30 AM, registration begins at 8:45 AM, and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the public speaking classes or workshops listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the public speaking class locations page and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Washington, DC presentation workshops are scheduled about once every four months.
- Access the Fearless Presentations ® course syllabus
- Download a printable brochure: Fearless Presentations ® — PDF
Don’t See a Convenient Class?
Try a few of these cities that are fairly close to Washington, DC: Baltimore, MD | New York, NY | Philadelphia, PA
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)
Get on the Waiting List for the Next Washington, DC Workshop.
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.
- 2016 May Public Speaking Class in Washington DC We recently finished another Fearless Presentations ® public speaking class in Washington DC. Class ended on Friday the 13th but we felt very lucky. Five hardworking professionals learned just how talented and fascinating they are! We heard speeches about ways to keep our HVAC systems efficient and long lasting, how pets keep us healthy, how ...
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy hosts Fearless Presentations ® class in Washington, D.C. Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy decided it was time to sharpen presentation skills by hosting the Fearless Presentations® class on site in Washington, D.C. This was a lively group of 15 people with various levels of experience delivering presentations. In this particular class, there were a couple of people who were very nervous about ...
- January 2013 Fearless Presentations in Washington DC Folks in the Washington DC area decided to tackle the New Year the right way by seeking to overcome their Public Speaking fears. The Leader’s Institute®, catered to about a dozen individuals who wanted to kickoff 2013 in a powerful way. Empowerment and inner wisdom are accessible by everyone, however sometimes it takes a catalyst to spark ...
- Another Successful Fearless Presentations Course in Washington DC The participants in the Fearless Presentations Workshop in Washington DC learned that impromptu speaking, or thinking on your feet, isn’t as intimidating or scary as we make it out to be. What most people don’t realize is that we are constantly creating and delivering impromptu speeches every day of our lives. If we ...
- Better Government Through Public Speaking Skills “Organizations with the most effective communications achieved a 91 percent total return to shareholders,” according to Watson-Wyatt, a global consulting firm focused on human capital and financial management. Currently, there is much discussion questioning the ability of federally run health care and big government in managing our tax dollars. U.S. government agencies are taking action ...