European Cities Where We Teach Fearless Presentations ® Public Speaking Classes
The Fearless Presentations ® public speaking course is offered in Dublin, Ireland, and London, England (United Kingdom) in Europe. Open enrollment classes for individuals and small groups are taught in major cities in London in the United Kingdom and in Dublin, Ireland. (A complete list is below.) We also offer private custom workshops and presentation coaching in any city in Europe.
The Leaders Institute – Dublin ®
Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Rd
Phone: +353 1 513 3015 ext-101
The Leaders Institute – London ®
33 Throgmorton St
London EC2N 2BR United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 3514 0041 ext-101
Our American presentation skills instructors travel to Europe a few times per year to teach Fearless Presentations ® public speaking courses in Dublin, Ireland, and London, England in the United Kingdom. In Dublin, we teach the class at Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Rd in Dublin. In London, we teach the class at 33 Throgmorton St, London EC2N 2BR United Kingdom. Our public speaking classes begin with Tea and Coffee at 08:45 AM and with class beginning 09:00 AM. Classes typically end around 16:00 on the first day and a little earlier on day two.
Fearless Presentations ® Schedule of Presentation Seminars
Tuition is just $1,250/person and includes the following:
- A participant guide
- The Fearless Presentations ® textbook
- 2-days of instruction and coaching
- Video recordings of some of your presentations delivered in class.
- A certificate of completion
- And access to all the online courses and online mini-courses (over 40 hours of prerecorded classes) for an entire year!
We hold seminars and courses in over 30 cities. Click any of the region links below for a class schedule in your area. Western US Cities | Central US Cities | Midwest US Cities | Northeast US Cities | Southeast US Cities | European Cities
No upcoming events. Please check back later or contact us
* We require that participants who request to pay by check must guarantee registrations with a credit card unless a check accompanies the registration. Participants must pay the invoice no later than 30 days after the completion of the class. Otherwise, we will charge the credit card on file.
We also limit enrollment for all classes. Participants can register on a first-come, first-served basis. You can transfer to a future class for no charge as long as our office is notified by email at least 14-days before the class. Finally, participants who do not show up for the course or those who cancel within 14 days of the class start date are not eligible for a refund. In the unlikely circumstance that we have to cancel a scheduled class, all registered attendees will receive a one-time $400 refund of their tuition after they choose a class to transfer to for the inconvenience the cancellation has caused you.