Northeast Cities Where We Teach Fearless Presentations ® Public Speaking Classes
The Fearless Presentations® public speaking course is offered in New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia in the Northeast and New England region. Open enrollment classes for individuals and small groups are taught in major cities throughout the Northeast region. (A complete list is below.) We also offer private custom workshops and presentation coaching in any city within 500 miles of the cities listed below.
We teach The Fearless Presentations ® class in the Detroit suburbs near Detroit, Michigan. We conduct quite a few classes in Ohio cities like Cincinnati and Columbus. The Cincinnati class is held in the downtown area, and the Columbus location is near the airport. A few times a year, we hold classes in Toronto, Ontario in downtown Toronto. One of our most popular locations in New York City, and we teach every two to three months in Time Square New York, NY. Our classes in Hartford, Connecticut are held downtown. We also teach in Boston, Massachusetts in the Boston Financial District. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania programs are taught in the Market Street area. In the Washington, DC, and Baltimore, Maryland area, we teach classes at both Baltimore Washington International and in downtown Washington, DC.
Below is a list of Upcoming Seminars in the Northeast:
Fearless Presentations ® Schedule of Presentation Seminars.
- A participant guide
- The Fearless Presentations ® textbook
- 2-days of instruction and coaching
- Video recordings of some of your presentations delivered in class.
- A certificate of completion
- And access to the all online courses and online mini-courses (over 40 hours of prerecorded classes) for an entire year!
We hold seminars and courses in over 30 cities. Click any of the region links below for a class schedule in your area. Western US Cities | Central US Cities | Midwest US Cities | Northeast US Cities | Southeast US Cities | European Cities
* We require that participants who request to pay by check must guarantee registrations with a credit card unless a check accompanies the registration. Participants must pay the invoice no later than 30 days after the completion of the class. Otherwise, we will charge the credit card on file.
We also limit enrollment for all classes. Participants can register on a first-come, first-served basis. You can transfer to a future class for no charge as long as our office is notified by email at least 14-days before the class. Finally, participants who do not show up for the course or those who cancel within 14 days of the class start date are not eligible for a refund. In the unlikely circumstance that we have to cancel a scheduled class, all registered attendees will receive a one-time $400 refund of their tuition after they choose a class to transfer to for the inconvenience the cancelation has caused you.