Can a Public Speaking Class Actually Work?!
Yes, public speaking classes are the best way to reduce nervousness. In fact, there is really only one, guaranteed way, to absolutely eliminate public speaking fear. Reading a book can help. Watching videos can help. Listening to podcasts can help. However, each of these genres is missing the most important part of reducing nervousness – PRACTICE.
That is why a presentation skills seminar can be so beneficial. As you begin to acquire information about how to deliver better presentations, you also get to practice these new skills right away. Continue below to find out why Fearless Presentations ® may be the perfect solution for you!Download a printable brochure!
This Public Speaking Course is FIVE STAR!
"It was a very informative class. I really liked the atmosphere. Not stuffy or intense. Obviously, learning to speak publicly takes practice but these 2 days were good first steps." -Cari Hoffman
"I think the facilitator did a great job of introducing the material and making everyone feel relaxed enough to participate." -Lisa Coombs
"It was very worthwhile and doing is the best way to learn. This class helps to show that speaking in front of a group is not as bad as a person imagines and can be fun." -Bob Bates
"This class will certainly give you the skills necessary to deliver a dynamic presentation." -Jessica Kipp
"This is the most helpful and interesting class I've ever attended." -Lan Nguyen
Fearless Presentations ® 2-Day Public Speaking Class
Tuition is just $1250/person (In-Person Classes) and $1250/person for Virtual Classes. On-Site Corporate Classes Start at Just $6,900. Classes start at 9 AM and end at 4 PM each day.
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Online Consultation. A virtual public speaking coach will help identify the best solution for you.
Pick the Public Speaking Class that best fits your schedule and your specific needs.
Work with your instructor to become a fearless and persuasive speaker and presenter! (That’s it!)
Day 1: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Ten (10) Ways to Reduce Presentation Nervousness and Look and Feel More Poised When You Speak
- How to Make Your Audience Want to Pay Attention to Your Presentation
- A Single Secret that Will Allow You to Practically Eliminate Nervousness in the First Two Minutes of Your Presentation.
- A Simple Three-Step Process that Will Allow You to Design Your Entire Presentations in a Fraction of the Time
- Make Your Presentation More Concise and Easier to Remember
- This Simple Addition to Your Presentation Will Make Your Audience WANT to Pay Attention.
Day 2: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Five (5) Ways to Add Enthusiasm and Energy to Any Presentation (Even Boring Ones!)
- Ten (10) Ways to Add Impact and Content to Your Presentation Outline
- Fearless Impromptu Speaking
- Handle Questions from Your Audience Like a Pro.
- Create More Interesting PowerPoint Slideshows and Visual Aids
- Deliver Your Final Presentation with the Help of a Professional Coach
- Earn your Fearless Presentations ® Credit and become a fearless presenter!
Fearless Presentations ® Schedule of Presentation Seminars
Tuition varies by location but is just $1,250/person in most cities. Tuition includes the following:
- A participant guide
- The Fearless Presentations ® textbook
- 2-days of instruction and coaching
- Video recordings of some of your presentations delivered in class.
- A certificate of completion
- And access to all the online courses and online mini-courses (over 40 hours of prerecorded classes) for an entire year!
We hold seminars and courses in over 30 cities. Click any of the region links below for a class schedule in your area. Western US Cities | Central US Cities | Midwest US Cities | Northeast US Cities | Southeast US Cities | European Cities
* We require that participants who request to pay by check must guarantee registrations with a credit card unless a check accompanies the registration. Participants must pay the invoice no later than 30 days after the completion of the class. Otherwise, we will charge the credit card on file.
We also limit enrollment for all classes. Participants can register on a first-come, first-served basis. You can transfer to a future class for no charge as long as our office is notified by email at least 14-days before the class. Finally, participants who do not show up for the course or those who cancel within 14 days of the class start date are not eligible for a refund. In the unlikely circumstance that we have to cancel a scheduled class, all registered attendees will receive a one-time $400 refund of their tuition after they choose a class to transfer to for the inconvenience the cancellation has caused you.
What all is Included in this Public Speaking Course?
Here is What You Get
We know that the best way to reduce fear is by attending a great public speaking course. However, when you combine the class with additional types of training, you leverage your results. So, with Fearless Presentations ®, you actually get much more than just a single class.
- Two-Days of Coaching from a Professional Speaker.
- The Official Fearless Presentations ® Participant Guide.
- Fearless Presentations Text Book.
- Video Recordings of a Few of Your Best Speeches from the Class.
- Up to Two Phone or Zoom Coaching Sessions with Your Instructor.
- $200 Discount on the Entire Online Version of this Public Speaking Course
- 16.8 Non-Technical Continuing Education Units for Your Industry.
- The Ability to Come through the Class a Second Time for FREE, if you like. As awesome as the two-day class is, practice is the key to successful speeches. So, you have the option to return to a future class for additional practice if you like.
Each of these additions is optional and offered at no additional charge.