Southern US Cities Where We Teach The Fearless Presentations ® Public Speaking Class
The Fearless Presentations® public speaking course is offered in Charlotte, Washington, DC, and Atlanta as well as other Southern cities. Open enrollment classes for individuals and small groups are taught in major cities throughout the South. (A complete list is below.) We also offer private custom workshops and presentation coaching in any city within 500 miles of the cities listed below.
Florida, we teach this presentation skills class in Miami, Tampa, and Orlando. In Miami, we hold the program at a South Beach hotel. In Tampa, the class is held near Tampa International Airport, and in Orlando, the seminar is conducted near Orlando MCO Airport. We also hold the course in midtown Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia. In North Carolina, we hold classes in both Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham. In New Orleans, Louisiana, we teach classes in the New Orleans French Quarter. Finally, we also teach in Washington DC and Baltimore, Maryland. In Baltimore, we hold programs near BWI airport, and in Washington DC, we hold the program near the White House. We conduct programs in Tennessee in both Memphis and Nashville, Tennessee — both in downtown locations.
Fearless Presentations ® Schedule of Presentation Seminars
Tuition varies by location but is just $1,250/person in most cities. Tuition includes the following:
- A participant guide
- The Fearless Presentations ® textbook
- 2-days of instruction and coaching
- Video recordings of some of your presentations delivered in class.
- A certificate of completion
- And access to all the online courses and online mini-courses (over 40 hours of prerecorded classes) for an entire year!
We hold seminars and courses in over 30 cities. Click any of the region links below for a class schedule in your area. Western US Cities | Central US Cities | Midwest US Cities | Northeast US Cities | Southeast US Cities | European Cities
* We require that participants who request to pay by check must guarantee registrations with a credit card unless a check accompanies the registration. Participants must pay the invoice no later than 30 days after the completion of the class. Otherwise, we will charge the credit card on file.
We also limit enrollment for all classes. Participants can register on a first-come, first-served basis. You can transfer to a future class for no charge as long as our office is notified by email at least 14-days before the class. Finally, participants who do not show up for the course or those who cancel within 14 days of the class start date are not eligible for a refund. In the unlikely circumstance that we have to cancel a scheduled class, all registered attendees will receive a one-time $400 refund of their tuition after they choose a class to transfer to for the inconvenience the cancellation has caused you.