Best Presentation Class in Las Vegas, NV
We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Las Vegas, Nevada at DoubleTree Hotel Las Vegas Airport. This hotel is located at 7250 Pollock Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
The classroom opens at 8:30 AM and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the seminars listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the Class Locations page or just complete the form at the bottom of the page.View Class Syllabus Class Schedule PDF
The Leaders Institute ® Las Vegas
3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy #500
Las Vegas, NV 89119 US
Phone: (702) 727-4230 ext-101
Office Hours: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Fearless Presentations ® Schedule of Presentation Seminars in Las Vegas, NV.
- A participant guide
- The Fearless Presentations ® textbook
- 2-days of instruction and coaching
- Video recordings of some of your presentations delivered in class.
- A certificate of completion
- And access to the all online courses and online mini-courses (over 40 hours of prerecorded classes) for an entire year!
We hold seminars and courses in over 30 cities. Click any of the region links below for a class schedule in your area. Western US Cities | Central US Cities | Midwest US Cities | Northeast US Cities | Southeast US Cities | European Cities
* We require that participants who request to pay by check must guarantee registrations with a credit card unless a check accompanies the registration. Participants must pay the invoice no later than 30 days after the completion of the class. Otherwise, we will charge the credit card on file.
We also limit enrollment for all classes. Participants can register on a first-come, first-served basis. You can transfer to a future class for no charge as long as our office is notified by email at least 14-days before the class. Finally, participants who do not show up for the course or those who cancel within 14 days of the class start date are not eligible for a refund. In the unlikely circumstance that we have to cancel a scheduled class, all registered attendees will receive a one-time $400 refund of their tuition after they choose a class to transfer to for the inconvenience the cancelation has caused you.
Don’t See a Convenient Public Speaking Class in Las Vegas?
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)