SouthPark Towers, 6000 Fairview Rd, Suite 1200
The Leader’s Institute – North Carolina ®
6000 Fairview Rd #1200
We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Charlotte, North Carolina at SouthPark Towers, 6000 Fairview Rd, Suite 1200, Charlotte, NC 28210. This office opens at 8:30 AM, registration begins at 8:45 AM, and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the presentation skills seminar or workshops listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the public speaking class locations page and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Charlotte classes are scheduled about once every four months.
- Access the Fearless Presentations ® course syllabus
- Download a printable brochure: Fearless Presentations ® — PDF
Don’t See a Convenient Class?
Try a few of these cities that are fairly close to Charlotte: Atlanta, GA | Orlando/Tampa, FL | Washington, DC
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)
Get on the Waiting List for the Next Charlotte Workshop
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.
- 2015-October Great Presentation Class in Atlanta The October Fearless Presentations® public speaking class in Atlanta was a great blend of classroom teaching and personal presentation coaching for each presenter in the class! We spent the first day of the two-day class focusing on reducing public speaking fear and designing and delivering short, persuasive speeches, and on the second day, I helped ...
- March 2014 Fearless Presentations in Orlando, FL In March, the Fearless Presentations ® class in Orlando, Florida was small but they came to increase their comfort in presenting and their ability to deliver effective public presentations. “The attention given in a small class was great” Feedback from the class suggested that they most benefited from the preparation and delivery advice for effective ...
- Most Recent Fearless Presentations Workshop in Atlanta, Georgia The group who attended the Fearless Presentations Workshop® in Atlanta learned the importance of the proper use of audience participation. Many people try to get their audiences involved in their presentations, but end up struggling to get people to participate. .The first mistake people make is that they ask rhetorical questions and then wait for ...
- November 2012 Fearless Presentations Seminar in Charlotte A great group of people met in Charlotte North Carolina to overcome their fear of public speaking and to improve their presentation skills. A class of eight offers the participant more one on one coaching, more time to spend on the different modules. In addition the atmosphere is more relaxed and helps the participant feel ...
- December 2012 Fearless Presentations Workshop in Atlanta Georgia It was a blazing 100+ degree outside in Atlanta, Georgia, but the participants in the Leaders Institute’s Fearless Presentations Workshop learned how to keep their cool when the pressure to deliver great presentation is on. One of the best ways to keep your composure is to only focus on the smiling faces in the crowd. ...