Best Presentation Classes in Atlanta Georgia
We conduct a public speaking course in Atlanta every two to three months. So if you are looking for a way to eliminate nervousness, you are in the right place. The picture to the right is of a recent seminar that took place at our office in Midtown. The office is just steps away from the Arts Center MARTA station.
Fearless Presentations ® classes take place in two-day formats and are open to individual registrations. So, if you are looking for a way to help gain an edge at work, you can purchase a single seat. In addition, this location can accept group registrations of up to eight people. Finally, our local instructors can also design custom public speaking classes delivered at your office. So, no matter what your group size, we can help you eliminate presentation fear!
The Leaders Institute ® – Atlanta
1170 Peachtree St NE #1200
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Phone: (404) 496-6845
Office Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Best Presentation Skills Class in Atlanta, GA
We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Atlanta, Georgia at our Regus office at Atlanta – Proscenium, 1170 Peachtree St N.E. Suite 1200, Atlanta, Georgia 30309. This office opens at 8:30 AM, registration begins at 8:45 AM, and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the public speaking classes or workshops listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the public speaking class locations page and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Atlanta, GA presentation workshops are scheduled about once every three months.
Traveling in to Take the Presentation Class in Atlanta?
This location is excellent if you will be traveling in to take the class. Our Midtown office is 20 miles from the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport but very convenient. The MARTA train system has a direct line from the airport to just a block from our office. The entire trip takes about 20 minutes and only costs about $5 each way.
- Hotels Nearby: The brand-new Hampton Inn Midtown is just a block and a half away from our office. The Artmore Hotel is a fun boutique hotel that is really close as well.
- Food and Entertainment Outside of Class: From the MARTA station, a free shuttle to Atlantic Station is provided. Atlantic Station has posh restaurants, stores, and a movie theater as well.
- Parking: Parking in the building lot is pretty expensive. However, a public lot at 1130 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 is the best value.
Fearless Presentations ® Schedule of Presentation Seminars.
- A participant guide
- The Fearless Presentations ® textbook
- 2-days of instruction and coaching
- Video recordings of some of your presentations delivered in class.
- A certificate of completion
- And access to the all online courses and online mini-courses (over 40 hours of prerecorded classes) for an entire year!
We hold seminars and courses in over 30 cities. Click any of the region links below for a class schedule in your area. Western US Cities | Central US Cities | Midwest US Cities | Northeast US Cities | Southeast US Cities | European Cities
* We require that participants who request to pay by check must guarantee registrations with a credit card unless a check accompanies the registration. Participants must pay the invoice no later than 30 days after the completion of the class. Otherwise, we will charge the credit card on file.
We also limit enrollment for all classes. Participants can register on a first-come, first-served basis. You can transfer to a future class for no charge as long as our office is notified by email at least 14-days before the class. Finally, participants who do not show up for the course or those who cancel within 14 days of the class start date are not eligible for a refund. In the unlikely circumstance that we have to cancel a scheduled class, all registered attendees will receive a one-time $400 refund of their tuition after they choose a class to transfer to for the inconvenience the cancelation has caused you.
Upcoming Public Speaking Classes at Our Atlanta, Georgia Office
Try a few of these cities that are fairly close to Atlanta: Orlando/Tampa, FL | St. Louis, MO | Washington, DC
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)
Have Questions? Need Additional Information? Complete the Form Below.
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.