Independence Wharf, 470 Atlantic Ave. 4th floor
The Leader’s Institute – Boston ®
470 Atlantic Ave #400
We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Boston, Massachusetts at our Regus office located at Independence Wharf, 470 Atlantic Ave. 4th floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02210. The office opens at 8:30 AM, registration begins at 8:45 AM, and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the public speaking classes or workshops listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the public speaking class locations page and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- Access the Fearless Presentations ® course syllabus
- Download a printable brochure: Fearless Presentations ® — PDF
Don’t See a Convenient Class?
Try a few of these cities that are fairly close to Boston: Toronto, ON | New York, NY | Philadelphia, PA
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)
Get on the Waiting List for the Next Boston Workshop.
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.
- 2015 Nov Fearless Presentations Class in Boston, MA I had a great Fearless Presentations ® public speaking class in Boston, MA last week that was a great training ground for a number of prominent professionals from New England and New York. This presentation class, just like all of our public speaking classes, focused on helping the participants reduce or eliminate the nervousness and ...
- August 2015 Fearless Presentations in Boston, MA While Fearless Presentations ® groups on average are 8 or 9 people, (sometimes larger, sometimes smaller) our Boston public speaking Class, held on August 25th and 26th, was smaller than the usual with just a few participants! This meant that the trainer, Eric Molin, had a unique chance to really work closely with ...
- Great Presentation Class in Hartford We had a lot of fun last week in a presentation skills class in Hartford, CT. One of the things that we have found over the years about public speaking classes is that if the class is too big, the participants get too little practice and one-on-one coaching, and if the classes are too small, ...
- November 2012 Fearless Presentations in Boston The Leader’s Institute® held another Fearless Presentations® public speaking course in Boston, Massachusetts that had a good-sized group of professionals. In the midst of an early season snowstorm, about a dozen participants braved the weather to attend the two-day workshop. The class enjoyed working in creating their talks from scratch as well as bouncing off ...
- Fearless Presentations Success in Boston 3of the 4 Attenders Boston, MA was the sight for a small but successful Fearless Presentations workshop. There were only four attending, but the class was very good and received very positive feedback. In fact, 2 of the three companies represented mentioned they would recommend to their supervisors that class become one of their regular training ...