We conduct the Fearless Presentations ® class and presentation seminar in Boston, Massachusetts at our Regus office located at Independence Wharf, 470 Atlantic Ave. 4th floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02210. The office opens at 8:30 AM, registration begins at 8:45 AM, and the course takes place from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days with a one-hour break for lunch around Noon. To register for any of the public speaking classes or workshops listed below, just click the appropriate link. If you need additional information before registering for a class, return to the public speaking class locations page and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
470 Atlantic Ave #400
Boston, MA 02210 US
Phone: (617) 275-2677 ext-101
Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
The instructor made the course very entertaining with thoughtful insights into being a great speaker. I loved his feedback on how I can improve. I would take the class again!
It was a very informative class. I really liked the atmosphere. Not stuffy or intense. Obviously, learning to speak publicly takes practice but these 2 days were good first steps.
Don't See a Convenient Class?
Try a few of these cities that are fairly close to Boston: Toronto, ON | New York, NY | Philadelphia, PA
Or contact us below and let us know you are looking for a public speaking class. (We often schedule additional seminars and workshops based on folks, just like you, letting us know that there is a higher demand than the schedule that we currently have can handle.)
A Few Past Public Speaking Workshops in Boston
- 2015 Nov Fearless Presentations Class in Boston, MA I had a great Fearless Presentations ® public speaking class in Boston, MA last week that was a great training ground for a number of prominent professionals from New England and New York. This presentation class, just like all of our public speaking classes, focused on helping the participants reduce or eliminate the nervousness and ...
- August 2015 Fearless Presentations in Boston, MA While Fearless Presentations ® groups on average are 8 or 9 people, (sometimes larger, sometimes smaller) our Boston public speaking Class, held on August 25th and 26th, was smaller than the usual with just a few participants! This meant that the trainer, Eric Molin, had a unique chance to really work closely with ...
- Great Presentation Class in Hartford We had a lot of fun last week in a presentation skills class in Hartford, CT. One of the things that we have found over the years about public speaking classes is that if the class is too big, the participants get too little practice and one-on-one coaching, and if the classes are too small, ...
- November 2012 Fearless Presentations in Boston The Leaders Institute ® held another Fearless Presentations® public speaking course in Boston, Massachusetts that had a good-sized group of professionals. In the midst of an early-season snowstorm, about a dozen participants braved the weather to attend the two-day workshop. The class enjoyed working in creating their talks from scratch as well as bouncing off ...
- Our Workshop Returned to Historic Boston Massachusetts. The Fearless Presentations ® Public Speaking Workshop returns to Historic Boston Massachusetts. Just as Paul Revere was able to ride up and down the streets of Boston yelling, “The British are coming, the British are coming,” with confidence and conviction, the participates in the Fearless Presentations ® class were able to speak with the same ...
Get on the Waiting List for the Next Boston Workshop
To register by phone or for more information,
call us toll-free at 1-800-975-6151 or complete the form below.